Friday, October 10, 2008

In Albuquerque...Thhhrrriiving.

Quickly. Update. This isn't very fair...but I just got the internet connection up and going (after, of course, talking to an Indian man on the phone for 40 mins....where's Morg when I need him?!) Sooo, all is so well here. This is one of the few times in my life where I am really feeling that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. Of course, I have also been told this everyday since Monday...but it just feels soo right to be here! I am in this amazing house with two amazing girls and I really couldn't ask for more.

Tonight was spent chanting the language of the Gods in a semi-circle on the floor. This school is amazing. I highly encourage everyone to visit. There are some amazing weekend seminars starting January! You won't regret it!

During the days I have been reading, walking, finding all the great little places to retreat to and also creating spaces of retreat all around my home. My room is blissful and we have an entire room devoted to yoga and meditation. My roommate taught me to juice and we've been cooking up a storm. I found the best grocery store here and am looking forward to eating more meals at home...with wonderful people.

I am breathing deeply, still hoping my old life will settle down- or meet me here in some way. Still have the normal challenges of life but I am now supported in a way I have never felt. Miss my love and family and Warren Wilson ladies and gents but again, know I am in the right place.

There will be more to come...and pictures! Stay tuned....ciao. For now.

No comments: